Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What Sarah Loves!

The fierce and fabulous Sarah V. responded with her list of "Must Haves" and, I gotta say, the girl has incredible taste! Obviously.... ;-)

Sarah wrote:
1. My Personal Eye Lash Magician's Box: I have lash-less lids, kinda like a lizard. I attempt to remedy this by applying prescription Lastisse every evening (lashes are now longer, but still sparse). By day, I never leave the house without Revelon's Stiletto Mascara in Very Black. By night, I ramp it up with Diorshow Blackout mascara.

2. The entire range of Moroccan Oil hair products, specifically the shampoo, conditioner, restorative masque, hair-enhancing cream, and the original can't-face-the-world without it Moroccan Oil Treatment. They smell wonderful, feel luxurious, are full of hair-healthy ingredients, and are the only team my wayward hair will pay attention to.

3. La Mer face cream at night. The original. I've been unfaithful time and time again, but I always return to La Mer. And she always forgives me. At a price.

4. Neutogena Sunblock SPF 45 with Helioplex for faces. It's gentle, unscented, effective, and just emollient enough to work as a day cream. LOVE IT.

5. Agent Provacateur fragrance. I have to pick and choose when it's appropriate...which is, quite frankly, whenever I SAY it's appropriate. Sex in a bottle. A sassy little bottle, at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment