We all get it and we all loathe it. The dreaded frizz. Frizz is a combination of lack of moisture and fractured hair cuticles. Two great serums to use are Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper and Pure Shine Frizz Remedy. Curl Keeper is an aqueous solution that can be re-manipulated with a little water added, long after the first application. It runs a little pricey (about $15 for 8 oz.) but I highly recommend it. Frizz Remedy is available at the drugstore for half the price of Curl Keeper. It is thicker and one pump works for my super long, thick hair. (When I use either one, I also like to add in a little creamy leave-in conditioner, such as K-Pak's Split End Mender, for a boost of moisture.)
When using frizz fighters, apply it to damp, towel-dried hair and comb through either with your fingers or a wide-tooth comb. A little can go a long way so be wise with application or you will get flat hair.
Frizz can be controlled, but you have to (occasionally) kick its butt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment