Sunday, May 16, 2010

HerCut Products

I recently got my hair shaped. We had the usual drill of cleaning up the ends, but I specifically asked my stylist, my friend, to give my long, long hair more oomph. (My curls look great in the morning but droop throughout the day and this bothers me.) So, she brilliantly shaped the ends and carved oodles and oodles of layers into the rest. My hair has more oomph now, even without product. Mission: Accomplished.

Ok, that is the introduction story to this posting. There is a new line of products available through Sephora, called HerCut. HerCut is a line that is meant to play up and emphasize the positive and sexy aspects of different hairstyles, from pixie to blunt to long layers. It works best with heat, so even I would need to blast my hair with a diffuser... briefly.

HerCut is groundbreaking for the styling world because it is not about hair type; it's about hair shape. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment